MAG-200/TGS-M is a mobile telemetry ground station. It is a light and compact portable computer with battery power option.
It performs signal reception, bit and frame synchronisation, storage and real time data processing. It can also include the receiver board.
MAG-200/TGS-M includes Magali Telemetry software with PCM decommutation module IRIG 106 Class II. CCSDS, CE83 or Daniel decommutation are also available to replace or complete IRIG 106 Class II.
The solution is upgradable to include other data format as numerical buses (MIL-STD-1553, A-ARINC-429…) Video, Chapter 10 or Ethernet data acquisition: IENA, iNet, Zodiac Data System RTR, raw telemetry packets ...
• Highly mobile platform for field and room applications
• From 1 to 3 PCM inputs
• PCM Data Rates up to 20 Mbps for NRZ-L
• Bit Synchronizer, PCM Decom, PCM Simulator, time code reader/generator - Receiver option
• Magali telemetry software included
• Options : MIL-STD-1553, A-ARINC-429, Video ...
• Network architecture option for remote control or distribution
For a detailed description of the MAG-200 Mobile station , please download the MAG-200/TGS-M datasheet.
© 2018 by NEXEYA