The TTC_DBS combines the functions of bit synchronization and data decommutation into a single low cost PCMCIA type II card. The card can be installed in a portable PC compatible platform for pre-flight or lab test.
The bit synchronizer provides full featured clock reconstruction, data recovery and code conversion. The bit sync accepts PCM inputs at rates of up to 20 Mbps for NRZ codes and up to 10 Mbps for BiØ codes. The bit sync output is also internally connected to the on-card decom.
The data decommutator provides full IRIG frame synchronization and data decommutation. The decom accepts PCM data at rates up to 20 Mbps from the on-card bit sync or an external source.
• PCMCIA-based bit synchronizer/data decommutator
• Bit rates up to 20 Mbps, NRZ codes
• Accepts all IRIG 106 PCM inputs
• Provides all IRIG 106 PCM data outputs
• On-board bit error rate detector and test data simulator
• PCM input rate up to 20 Mbps
• Accepts RS-422, or TTL input data and clock
For a detailed description of the Bit Synchronization and Data decommutation board, please download the TTC_DBS datasheet
© 2018 by NEXEYA