The TTC-RCV combines the functions of an FM Telemetry Receiver and a PCM Bit Synchronizer into a single low cost PCMCIA type II card. The card can be installed in a portable PC compatible platform for pre-flight or lab testing.
The TTC-RCV receives and demodulates PCM/FM signals at L or S band (customer specified at time of order). The RF input is supplied by an external antenna (included) or cable. A tunable IF bandwidth is provided to enhance desired signal selectivity. Tunable AGC and AFC bandwidths are provided so the card can be tailored to the dynamics of the flight line environment.
The demodulated PCM data is supplied directly to the on-card Bit Synchronizer.
• PCMCIA-based PCM/FM Receiver/Bit Synchronizer
• L-Band or S-Band Input
• Bit Rates up to 10 Mbps, NRZ Codes
• Accepts all IRIG-106 PCM Inputs
• Provides all IRIG-106 PCM Data Outputs with Coherent Clock
• Onboard Bit Error Rate Detector and Test Data Simulator
• TTL and RS-422 compatible PCM data
For a detailed description of the PCM/FM Receiver/Bit Synchronizer, please download the TTC_RCV datasheet
© 2018 by NEXEYA