Rugged panel PCs
Our Panel PCs are fanless with high brightness and low power consumption. This is the best solution for on-board applications in harsh environments. They are built on one compact and rugged chassis and include a powerful processor running with standard operating systems Windows, QNX, Linux ….
Our panel PCs adapt any specific requirements such as addition of acquisition or extension board with various formats
Our panel PCs exist in 4: 3 format and 16 : 9 full HD format (Wide design).
Main features :
- LCD resistive touch screen
- Intel Atom E3845 Quad Core 1.91 GHz processor
- Ports : 2 x Intel GbE + 2 x USB 3.0 + 1 x RS232 + 1 x RS485 + 1 x audio channel
- Extension slot for client applications with connectors E/S
- Operating systems : Windows 7 Pro, 7 Embedded QNX6.5, Linux Ubuntu 12.04 (other distribution on request)
- Compatible with night applications (0 to 100% dimmable brightness)
- Long lifetime led backlight
- Climatic and vibration qualification : MIL STD 810F
- CEM qualification: MIL-STD-461E
- IP65 front
- Connectors MIL-DTL-38999
- Power supply :
- DC: 12 Vdc – 36 Vdc, from 30 W to 60 W max
- AC: 90 Vac – 264 Vac, from 30 W to 60 W max
- Extended temperature range : -20°C + 70°C
- Low consumption
Panel PCs can be supplied with 6th generation Intel Core-i7 on request (sizes larger than 10’’ only).