A-CAN board meet the physical and electrical requirements for in vehicle automotive networks based on CAN. With a desktop, industrial, or notebook PC running Windows it can be used for a variety of CAN applications, including automotive testing and diagnostics, prototype design, factory automation, and machine control.
Due to its microprocessor, A-CAN board use handle communications directly on the interface device. It provides a dedicated environment for reliable, high-performance CAN communications protocol stack execution. Because acquisition and transmission timing occur on the board, CAN frames are not lost due to OS activity such as hard drive access, mouse movements, or virus scans.
High-speed CAN interfaces can communicate with devices using transfer rates up to 1 Mb/s. Synchronization is available for PXI, PCI, and PCMCIA-CAN devices.
· Hardware timing and synchronization with data acquisition, vision, and motion devices
· 100% bus load; for up to 1 Mb/s
· ISO 11898-compliant for standard (11-bit) and extended (29-bit) arbitration IDs
· Available in high-speed, low-speed/fault-tolerant, and single-wire versions
· Hardware time-stamping
· Optical isolation up to 500 V
For a detailed description of the A-CAN board, please download the datasheet
© 2018 by NEXEYA